You Need an Addressable Fire Alarm System Call 07717719484.
An Addressable Fire Alarm is a more intelligent type of Fire Alarm System.
It can be programmed to do additional actions that a conventional fire alarm system cannot do. Unlike a convention system it allows the user to identify where the source of the alarm is situated in the building.
This ability to locate a triggered device or devices means it is best suited to large commercial, hotels, warehouses and office buildings.
If you have more than 10 residents which includes staff in a care/nursing home, then your required to install an addressable fire alarm system so it complies with BS 5839-1:2017.
An addressable Fire Alarm Systems system offers the user incredible flexibility operating the system.
Additional features include:
- A pre-alarm function allows the system to minimise system false alarms and cuts out full evacuation of the building and the inconvenience this causes.
- Allows for dual state fire detectors these can be programmed so that itb gives different modes at different time of the day.
- You can have cause and effect programming which allows for phased evacuation of the building.
- Control Pane has a real time log – Addressable panel stores every event on the system which can accessed at ant time.
- You can have self-check fire Sounders this will check their own operation and then report a fault and their location.
Addressable Fire Alarm Systems consist of devices such as call points, detectors and sounders. Each device will be given a unique address which is allocated either by:
- hard addressing – each device uses a numerical binary code tag or switch; or
- soft addressing – the software used to operate the system allocates a unique number to each device in the order that they are wired to the panel.
Repeater control panels are available to mimic information from the main control panel. These neat and compact units are installed in strategic positions in the building which reduces the travel time to obtain system information.
Benefits Of Addressable Fire Alarms:
- Early detection. Reduced damage to property
- Reduced alarm response time
- Reliability & ease of use
- Lower overall cost of wiring
- Better false alarm management